Last Modified: 18 August 2019
Manufacturers and distributors of Integrated Circuits begin with Q
- Quantum Research Group Ltd.
- makes capacitive sensor IC's for detecting touch, proximity and level.
- QuickLogic's line is a family of very fast, but anti-fuse (i.e. OTP FPGA's, second sourced by Cypress.
Manufacturers and distributors of Integrated Circuits begin with R
- Rabbit Semiconductor
- make an MCU based on the HD64180 and Z180, but 3 times faster and with a lot of integrated IO.
- RadiSys Corporation
- designs and manufactures computers that Equipment Manufacturers embed into their products.
- Rambus Inc.
- develops and licenses scalable bandwidth, chip-to-chip interface technologies that enables semiconductor memory devices and ASICs to keep pace with faster generations of processors and controllers.
- Ramtron International Corporation
- Ferroelectric Nonvolatile SRAM, Super-Fast EDRAM
- Raytheon Semiconductor Co.
- RC Systems, Inc.
- R&E International Inc.
- RealTek Semiconductor Corporation
- Owned by Micron
- RF Micro Devices
- product line includes power amplifiers, linear amplifiers, LNA/mixers, quadrature modulators/demodulators, upconverters, front ends, attenuators, switches and transceivers.
- Rhombus Industries
- Delay Line for Passive and Active Application, Pulse Transformer for LAN/WAN Data Communication
- Ricoh Corporation
- is a manufacturer of power management IC's, real time clocks, PCMCIA and CardBus controllers and various other ASSP's.
- Rockwell spun off it's Rockwell Semiconductor Systems group in 1998, which is now known as Conexant.
- Rocky Mountain Ram
- specialize in government, university and retail distribution systems.
- Rohm Co. Ltd.